Meyers, Mike (2012-08-22). CompTIA A+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, 8th Edition (Exams 220-801 & 220-802) (Kindle Location 129). McGraw-Hill Education. Kindle Edition.
1. What do you call the commands that tell the computer what to do?
A. Data B. Morse code C. Programming D. Output
2. Where do you connect an anti-static wrist strap? (Select the best answer.)
A. To an anti-static plate on the computer B. To an electrical outlet C. To a handy metal part of the case D. To a non-static wrist strap
3. What sort of connector does a typical network interface card have?
A. DB-9 B. Mini-DIN C. RJ-11 D. RJ-45
4. Modern keyboards connect to which of the following ports? (Select all that apply.)
A. DIN B. FireWire C. Mini-DIN D. USB
5. A modern printer usually plugs into which of the following ports?
A. DB-9 B. DB-25 C. Mini-DIN D. USB
6. What do you plug into a three-row, 15-pin port?
A. Joystick B. Keyboard C. Monitor D. Mouse
7. What connector was designed to connect your PC to a high-end television set?
A. DB-HD B. HDMI C. USB D. VGA
8. What does RAM stand for?
9. What are some advantages of USB over DINN