Build-A-Computer | 03
Hey Team, nice work again. I know this class is a tremendous amount of writing, but you are all handeling it in stride. It is a pleasure to work with disciplined students such as yourselves.
- Please read or (or have read to you) a bit of the Wikipedia entry on Windows
- Computer Case Study
- Please research three different computers. Please find computers with different configurations of ram/hdd/processor etc. and justify why each computer would be a good pick for the given situation. Please use pre-built computers by major vendors for now.
- Please come to next class with links to the three computers and a breif (paragraph explination) justifying your pics. Be ready to discuss with the class.
Please Chose a Computer for each of the below
- Your grand-mother needs a new computer. She doesn’t have a ton of money, and really only wants to use the computer for email & facebook.
- You are headed to college. You will need th ability to make some videos, edit some photos, and of course write lots of papers.
- Your nephew is buying a gaming PC. He has a budget of $1500 dollars.