- We considered the different cultural groups and reminded ourselves of the environmental impacts on cultures.
- We took a short quiz to see how well we can identify different groups.
- We discussed what it means to 'discover' land such as the Russians did in Alaska.
- We discussed contemporary events surrounding Russians discovery of Alaska.
- Remember, while native groups mixed and overlapped, there are some distinctive aspects to each group that can help you remember or better guess what area they are from.
- Remember that Alaska was basically the last land to be explored in all of the globe.
- None, per se, but you should be all caught up with your culture notes and discussions.
- If you are not done, you will miss points, but you can receive up to 90% for all late assignments.